Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Naga employee threatened in Bangalore

I, Rhanlamo Lapon (former president DLSU) presently working as Manager in Biesse (an Italian) Manufacturing company in Nelamangala Ganesha gudi in Bangalore. That, on 14th of February’09 at around 1pm, I was going to my office (just 5mts walk from my house)on the way I was stopped by the rowdy name Manjunath along with his gang in a Tata Qualis (5 person)and asked me, where am I staying and how much deposit did I pay and where am I from.

And I answered all the questions politely then suddenly all his gang started to beat me very seriously. After some minutes as I was about to leave they told me to vacate my room immediately or they will chopped me into pieces, and told me to tell my colleague (Vatival Arct Engineer) so I went to the office and told Vatival about the incident and he told me that he cant do anything because this rowdy don’t want any outsider to work in the company other than their own people, as I was not aware of this problem. And also from one of our company driver told me that even the police cannot do anything with this rowdy. Now I realise that it is very risky for our people to work in this area. So I would like to inform all our people not to work in this area, because its very dangerous to work here.

Rhanlamo Lapon,
Former president DLSU.

Source: Morung Express

.::. All my articles can be view here: MELTED HEARTS .::.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment